The Farberware Programmable Digital Pressure Cooker allows you to prepare nutritious, home-cooked meals in minutes. With the Farberware Pressure Cooker you can cook meals for the entire family with a 6-quart capacity.
By sealing in the heat and taste this pressure cooker eliminates the guesswork from some of the most popular cooking activities (searing, steaming, braising, cooking rice and much more).
9 Features, small size and pre-programmed settings make this a great choice for those just starting out on their pressure cooker journeys. Likely not the best option for those looking for extra functionality or durability.
Farberware Pressure Cooker Features
An easy-to-use LED display and 9 pre-programmed buttons makes this a perfect choice for beginner pressure cookers. Additionally, transporting and transferring the cooker to and from your countertop is straightforward because to two easy-grip handles. For those safety conscious do not fret, the Farberware Programmable Digital Pressure Cooker is equiped with a safety release valve that maintains the precise pressure required for cooking and prevents the cooker from opening while under pressure.
Nearly 1,000 reviews on Walmart.com and an average of 4.4/5.
Price at time of review: $53.00
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.20 x 12.00 x 12.60 Inches|
Who Should Buy It?
- For those looking for an easy-to-use pressure cooker
- For those on a budget
- For those with minimal storage space
- For those looking for an easy clean – dishwasher safe inserts
Who Shouldn't Buy It?
- For those looking to upgrade from a basic pressure cooker
- For those requiring a larger capacity pressure cooker
- For those extra air fryer capabilities
- For those looking for a fast cook time – slower than the more powerful pressure cookers